A Testimony

I know that God lives, and that He has restored His gospel on the earth. I know that Joseph Smith saw and met with our Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ, and was taught by them.

The answer is not in the people, places and things out there. It comes from within. He will speak to us through the power of His spirit. He can heal our lives. I'm grateful for the knowledge that my Heavenly Father lives and loves me. 

He knows our hearts. I know that He knows mine, and that He answers my prayers. He knows who I am, at all moments of my life. He knows my sufferings and my joys. He will recognize me in the end, and I know that I will recognize Him, the one who has been my support and strength through all the trials of my life.

His truth fills me with knowledge, power and peace. He has made me strong. Because of Him, when I fall, I can stand back up again. I don't have to give up, or admit defeat. Because of Him, I will never be alone.

The gospel of Jesus Christ has the power to heal hearts and change lives. I testify of this in His name.

Leave reply

Back to Top